Our corporate partners have been integral in making the Foundation’s vision a reality. And as such, we’d like to extend our sincere thanks to Ashurst, Charter, Grant Day James, Jacobs Australia, and Priceline.
We receive amazing support from these existing partners, but also recognise that new partners will help us assist even more children here in Australia, as well as in developing countries.
If your organisation shares our values and is committed to improving the lives of children at home and abroad, then we’d love to hear from you.
How can your workplace get involved?
There are plenty of ways that your workplace can help us:
- Talk to your colleagues about the great work undertaken by Children First Foundation
- Organise a fundraising event on our behalf (maybe it’s a morning tea, a fun run with workmates or offering fundraising merchandise around the office)
- Invite someone from the Foundation to speak at your workplace
- Sponsor a child – contact us to find out how
- Volunteer with friends from work
- Make a donation
- Set up a Workplace Giving Program
- Contact us about becoming a corporate partner
How do I get started?
You and your workmates can make a real difference in the lives of children in Australia and abroad. Contact us today to find out more about becoming a corporate partner.