Children First is seeking two outstanding people to manage our Miracle sMiles Program
Do you have
- Practical experience working within the medical or health system?
- An understanding of culturally diverse backgrounds and communities?
- A commitment to equitable health care for disadvantaged children?
- The ability to work in a flexible, diverse environment with a variety of stakeholders?
Children First Foundation is a Victorian based charity. We collaborate with surgeons and hospitals to enable life-changing surgery in Australia for children from countries without the resources to help them. We provide 24/7 holistic care for approximately 23 children each year in a home-away-from-home environment at our 43-acre Retreat in Kilmore,
We are seeking two outstanding people who will share the roles of Program Manager.
The Program Managers will
- Be responsible for the children’s clinical care pre-and post-surgery and during recovery and rehabilitation.
- Ensure the delivery of the physical, psychological, emotional and cultural holistic care of the children while they are in our care.
- Lead, inspire and manage support staff and volunteer team
- Build and develop relationships with surgeons, hospitals, health professionals who provide medical treatment
- Be an active member of the Children First management team and uphold and contribute to our values
This position is full-time, on-going and based in Kilmore. On-site accommodation with company vehicles and utilities are offered with the salary package. PBI salary packaging is available.
For further details and to receive the position description please contact Elizabeth Lodge, Chief Executive Officer, on 03 9329 4822 or firstname.lastname@example.org