Miracle sMiles brings children from developing countries to Australia for profoundly life-changing, or life-saving surgery that is not available in their country of birth. Find out more about … read more
Join us to Celebrate the Life of Pat (Patrick) Weldon at Leonda, 11am on Monday 18 September 2017
- 25 Jul 2017 — Janelio arrived from Timor Leste
- 24 Jul 2017 — Koko had day surgery at St Vincent’s Private in Melbourne – all good!
- 10 Jul 2017 — Innocent is on crutches after having his external frame removed
- 28 Jun 2017 — Theresa returned home to the Philippines after three years of treatment in Australia. Go well, Theresa
- 08 Jun 2017 — Maria from Timor Leste had surgery at Epworth
Between the Gaps supports Australian families with disabled or chronically ill children by providing the ‘gap’ funding for equipment and services that are only partially funded by government … read more